- Broad Spectrum SPF 55
- Helioplex – Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Lightweight Clean Feel
- Fast Absorbing
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer with Helioplex provides superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for a lightweight, clean feel.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients Behenyl alcohol, BHT, butyloctyl salicylate, caprylyl methicone, diethylhexyl 2.6-natphthalate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, ethylparaben, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methylparaben, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, silica, sodium polyacrylate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, trideceth-6, trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, water, xanthan gum|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics