- Using castor oil to prevent hair loss is a very easy as you don’t have to make a special formulation.
- Simply take some oil on your palm and work it through your hair from roots to tips in the same way apply your regular oil and massage well.
- Make sure not to use too much oil because it has thicker density and would be difficult to wash out.
- Let the oil sit in your hair for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with tepid water and shampoo.
- Alternatively, apply the oil before going to bed and leave overnight. Wash the hair next morning.
- To keep the oil staining your bed linen cover your head with a towel or any clean, cotton cloth.
- You can mix castor oil with any other stimulant oils such as peppermint before use for added effect.
90% of our deliveries are dispatched in 12 hrs.